Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Times, they are a changin'

A good friend once told me that you aren't going to tbe happy all of the time. My first response was that of the ultimate optimist. After I thought about it a little more, I realized that he is right. I am happy with where I am in life right now, but there is always a little something that I wish I could change: my job, my pay, gas prices, where I live, seeing my family, doing what I really want in life, changing my nail color, buying that cute necklace I wanted... There are always little things on my mind.

Today, as well as the rest of the week, my goal is to be happy with whatever I am doing and to free my mind. I am going to focus on what I have, what I do, what I need to do, and I will stop focusing on what I don't have, and what I can't do.

I don't have much to say other than that. Thanks for reading and sticking with me this long. It certainly means a lot to me.

LOVELOVELOVE
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment