Monday, August 2, 2010

California looks good on you...

Thanks Megan. I needed to hear that. It's a funny feeling to go back to a place where you spent your whole life. You know every nook and cranny of the place, yet you are visiting. you're not staying... just stopping in to say hey.



I made my trip home to Alabama a couple weeks ago to visit my friends and family. It was such a wonderful trip! I got to be with my 2 neices and my lil man just about everday! I spent everyday with my mom, got to see my dad play drums and got to see some old friends. The week went by way too fast...

After that, I flew up to Illinois to drive out to California with Donnie. It was a very long road trip, but we had a great time and got to see some AMAZING scenery!

Iowa's sunrise was actually really pretty.

Packed packed packed in so tight.

CUTIE.

Colorado = LOVE.

Love my polaroid camera.

Utah!

Cool trees...

...and pretty flowers.

So Donnie is here for good. We've had lots of fun over the last week :) I am so excited to be hitting the beach soon. Work hours got cut a bit, which kind of sucks but at the same time it's nice to have a little free time. Ross, the other half of The Heroic Charade, is coming to visit in less than 2 weeks and my boy is on cloud nine.

Not too much going on right now... school starts in a few weks and I am actually pretty excited about it. The west coast is pretty mellow these days.

I wanna know how everyone is doing... Send me an email, a text, a banner in the sky... just about anythign will work. :)

LOVELOVELOVE
-C

3 comments:

  1. love these photos and this post :)
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. I am planning my vacation to Savannah then planning the big one to California. Can't wait to see you and Donnie. Although the world is smaller with all the technology you all seem millions of miles away. Give Donnie a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love you Carrie, and California DOES look good on you!

    ReplyDelete