Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby, don't forget, you haven't lost it all yet.

All we know for sure is all that we are fighting for...

In my mind, I am a deep person. But for some reason, I cannot express those things as often as I would like. All these thoughts run through my head and they are all so intricate, but sometimes I get really frustrated because I cannot say what I am thinking or what I am feeling. Something big happens and everyone says "Well how does that make you feel?" HONESTLY..... I have no idea. How does that make me feel? This way or that.... happy, sad, contemplative, regretful, lonely.... Probably just content. Happy with my life, happy with where I am. I know this is where I need to be. I am here for a reason. I am happy that as I type each letter of this post, my computer knows which keys I am hitting.. In the same way that some people just know what to do for you when you don't have to say a word to them. There are many of those people in my life. Thank you God for that. Most of the time, I don't know how I feel, So it is nice to have those that just know.

New chapter, here we go. Work and school next week... so stoked. Learning to be who I really am. And yes, I am happy. I am free. Not confined to one place or what to what person thinks I am. This is the new me. The quirky, complicated, OCD, sometimes 5 year old that I am... that is the new me. So I will let it show and you can take it or leave it. Just as baby Noah will soon learn what life is about, I am shaping my mind to what I think... No one else. Sure, I will need help, but it's my mind and I want it shaped the best way I see fit. Couldn't do that at home. Had to get away. Thank you God for no hurricanes =) My thoughts make sense to very few people. Those are the people that stay with me. Understand it or not, they accept it. I love those people. Where would I be without them? My fingers move at a very rapid pace.. not quite as quick as my mind. So much going on up there.....


We're younger now than when we first began.

-C

1 comment:

  1. You have been given a special gift from our Father.
    Keep cultivating it, watering it, keep the weeds out... Great harvest is coming.
    He is constantly speaking through His book and heart.

    Much Love...

    ReplyDelete