Thursday, August 13, 2009

We are miracles, and we're not alone...

I have been listening to this Switchfoot song called "This Is Home" from the Prince Caspian soundtrack..... If you have the chance, you should download it. It is absolutely amazing and eye opening... but try to listen to it while your doing something new... or while you are driving down the freeway with the windows down... Remember, Music needs air, so roll down your window.

Guess what? Life is good! Everyday is a new adventure out here, ones I am welcoming with open arms. God has been good to me.. That is pretty obvious... I talk to my mom and dad pretty much everyday and, even though I know it was hard for them to let their baby girl move halfway across the country, I know they can tell how happy I am and I know that makes them happy. My dad has a plane ticket he has to use soon, so I think he may come visit me! How great will that be?! I am so excited!

Not to mention, BABY NOAH WILL BE HERE SOOOOOON! It is going to be so fun having a little boy nugget, because I am only used to girl nuggets! I cannot wait! I am going to try to come home sometime in October, so if it is possible, I want to see everyone's beautiful faces!

Life out here has been so fun... Me and my cousin Amelia go to this fancy piano bar on Tuesday nights-mainly for the $2 Coronas... and we always see lots of her old friends, as well as meeting some great new ones =) Last Wednesday we went to a line dancing bar called InCahoots... Needless to say, I am a great two-stepper!

Amelia leaves for Germany next Thursday, and it's going to be really difficult not having her here. She has been so wonderful to me these last few weeks and I am going to miss her like crazy... But I am so excited for her new adventure! I am so proud of her!

Amelia's boyfriend John is in the Navy and he deployed about a week ago for 6 months, so Aunt Holly, Amelia and I have been getting him all kinds of goodies for his stay in the ocean... She wanted to do some cute pictures of her to send to him- so he doesn't forget what she looks like ;).... So that is what I have been working on this past week. I really like the way they turned out! And I even figured out my watermark! I'll only put a few up, but if you click on the picture it will take you to my Flickr where you can see the rest of them... Let me know what you think...














So that is my life as of right now... Keep checking back cause things keep changing. My heart is feeling better and lighter everyday, thanks to all of your prayers. LOVE LOVE LOVE from the west coast...

-C








3 comments:

  1. That model and photographer are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pinkle! Hope you remember me. Facebook lead me to your blog, welcome to the world of blogspot! Your photography amazes me. I hope your new adventures in California are bringing you lots of smiles and laughter. Enjoy it for me, I miss it! Hope all is great, Carrie!

    Love,
    Lauren Salgado (Amelia's old neighbor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos as always, Carrie! :)

    ReplyDelete