Wednesday, June 23, 2010

23 Polaris Technology

IT WORKED!!! I don't know why I am amazed that just about anything I do on my phone will find it's way out into the cyber world and into the hands of others in 4 nano-seconds. It's just amazing!

Okay, if you don't already have this album then GET IT NOW. No questions asked. Jimmy Eat World - Futures

Specifically the songs Polaris and 23.
It will change your life!!! I know I say that about every song and all music- but it's true! If you let it, music can change your life!

I feel that when I'm old
I'll look at you and know
The world was beautiful
Then you tell me...
You say that love goes anywhere
In your darkest time, it's just enough to know it's there
When you go, I'll let you be
But you're killing everything in me
-Polaris

Amazing still it seems
I'll be 23
I won't always love what I'll never have
I won't always live in my regrets
You'll sit alone forever
If you wait for the right time
What are you hoping for?
I'm here I'm now I'm ready
Holding on tight
Don't give away the end
The one thing that stays mine
-23

I'm in love with music all over again.
LOVELOVELOVE
-C

1 comment: