Friday, May 21, 2010

Babies!

This post is for my nieces and nephews... My mom, pop, brothers and sisters love to send me videos and pictures of my babies and I think it's about time you all got to see them too! Besides, they are too cute for you not to see ;)

This is Noah Cooper (8 months), Melody Kate (1 year and 5 months) and Kayden Alyse(4 years old).

Kayden and Noah are brother and sister. They belong to my middle brother and his wife. I am really close with Kayden because she is older and I lived at home for the first 3.5 years of her life. I have only been able to see Noah once, but don't worry, I will make sure to spoil him enough so that he will know good and well who I am ;)


This little cutie is Melody Kate. She is my oldest brother and his wife's kid. She was about 7 months old when I left home and she has grown SO much since then! I cannot believe she is walking and running around everywhere!

They tell me that he is such a happy baby and that he ADORES his older sister! I can picture her torturing him (because lets be honest- it's what we did to her when she was little- just making sure she's got tough skin so no one messes with her!), but he just loves her and laughs at anything she does.

Okay, so they aren't exactly my neice and nephew by blood, but they may as well be! My childhood best friend was pregnant with twins and AMAZINGLY she carried them full term! (well, 39 weeks- basically full term!) Anyways, the one on the left is Graham Keith and on the right is Evie Kate. Aren't they adorable??

Beautiful Evie Kate. Kayla says she sleeps a lot and is super mellow. I get to see them in July when I am visiting Alabama and I can't wait to hold them!
Graham Keith is the hyper one! But he's so cute that I don't think it matters right now how loud he is ;)
So those are my babies. I hope you like the pictures! I get to see ALL OF THEM in July and I am couting down the days (57 to be exact)!
As always, I hope everyone is doing good. I haven't had much to write in a while, but I may soon. My dad leaves for Isreal on Sunday, May 23, so keep him in your prayers!
I bought my tickets to go home and then fly up to Illinois to drive back to California with Donnie (63 days ;) )
LOVELOVELOVE to all of you and yours :)
-C

1 comment:

  1. You have a lot of babies to catch up with! They are all adorable. Time Flies!

    ReplyDelete