Friday, September 18, 2009

You've got me laughing while I sing, You've got me smiling in my sleep.

So I know you guys have been wanting to see some pictures of what is going on....



My brother Chris, his 3 year-old Kayden and brand new baby Noah Cooper McLean!



6 lbs. 13 oz. 11:22 A.M.



The beautiful family =)



My cousin Christy and I at a birthday lunch for our cousin.



Borrego Springs! My family has a house in the desert, so we went there for Labor Day weekend. A MUCH needed vacation =)




Me, Drew and Amelia on her last night here at the piano bar.



L-R: Dallas, Amelia, Jared, Me and Miles. Cousins =)


Cousins again. This was in San Diego at Miles' house.


So typical.



Mils and I went to the fair and ate everything they had that was fried. Such an epic night.

Thats just a little overview of the last couple of months... Amelia has been in Germany for almost a month now, but she is coming home this weekend for a wedding she is in... so needless to say, I am STOOOOOOOOKED to see her! Work and school are both going great. They both exhaust me so much during the week, so the weekend is always welcoming!
I had a date last weekend! I won't get all mushy on you, but his name is Sean... We had a great time... We went to Improv in this cute little town called Brea.... and we are planning on going to the L.A. fair next weekend (He understands I will be MIA all weekend because of Amelia- not even an option ;) )
Anyways... Life is hopping along.. Aunt Holly is getting ready for her marathon in October. Sadly though, it's in Chicago, so I won't get to see it, but I know she will do great!
I was very sad that I couldn't be in Alabama for the birth of my sweet angel Noah... isn't he adorable? I mean for a baby anyway... You gotta give him a couple days. The first day is always rough cause they are all sticky and gooey lookin... But he is a GOOOOOOOOD LOOKIN baby =) I know my family missed me not being there and I missed my little nugget angel Kayden, but from what I hear she has been the best big sister ever!
That is about all I have to say for now... If you are wanting a good listen... Try Conor Oberst or Benjamin Gibbard. They will make your heart happy. Other than that, prayer works too =)
LOVELOVELOVE <3

-C



No comments:

Post a Comment