Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Walkin' on Moonbeams

Last weekend I made a trip to Illinois to surprise my boy =) Here are the results....


This picture is actually from the summer of 2004- when we met each other in Europe. (He's the one on the left)


Thankfully, his friend took a bunch of random pictures :)

Us being completely normal.



It was a really great trip! His friends were so awesome in helping me plan the suprise for him and all. We got to spend some time with his parents which was great and I got to see him play a show! It was a fantastic trip!
LOVELOVELOVE
-C



1 comment:

  1. It was good seeing you. I am so glad you and Donnie made time to spend with me and Vince. Wish you could be at the show on the 22nd. I will try to get good video that night and send it your way!

    ReplyDelete