Thursday, August 6, 2009

Westward Bound




Just a few pictures from my drive out West...

I don't have photoshop yet, so these are just what I played around with in IPhoto- pretty cool program for now though....

Life is still hoppin' along here... Still gotta find a job so I can make some moneyyyyy =)

I am trying to express myself through these photos, so you will see that some of them are brighter and friendlier and some of them are darker...

Anyways, I will let the pictures do the talking for now!



































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I'm so excited for you! Sad that I won't see you, but excited for you! I completely understad the picking up and moving for no apparent reason. *sigh* Sometimes, it's just what you need. If you would like to use me as a reference, feel free! You can put down Steph's # for it since my phone is deaddeaddead. :)

    ReplyDelete